A Recovery Coach is nonclinical position designated to support recovering individual in achieving specific peronal or proffessional goals, coaching includes one-on-one and group sessions or training support.
Outcomes are improved by direct linkages to community based recovery support such as Recovery Coaching or Peer Support Specialists.
- Links individuals to the recovery community
- Connect individuals to support network and resources
- Can help remove personal and environmental barries to individuals in or seeking recovery
- Navigate the system of care
- Provide a peer-to-peer experience
- Foster a non-judgmental environment
- Provide honest and helpful information and resources